Course Details - Know Thyself Holistic Self Counseling
Holistic Self Counseling is a course that teaches you how to ask yourself the right questions to enable you to make profound breakthroughs, gain awareness, and to develop the understanding required to become your own healer. It is a gentle, powerful and effective tool that can help you get down to the bottom of your own struggle and buried wounds to heal even serious conditions.
We all have false belief systems that entangle us in a trap which leads to suffering and illness. No matter what we try, if we do not recognize and address these false belief systems, we will keep experiencing the same suffering.
Addressing these false beliefs at their source - in the mind and in their attachment in the emotions - is a quantum level deeper than anything we can try at the level of the body, or via the "systems" of functional medicine.
Holistic Self Counseling is a course that will help you bring to light how your underlying beliefs and stuck emotions affects your physical, emotional, and mental health. You will also learn the philosophies and knowledge of mind-body medicine and true Holism to help unravel those underlying beliefs and patterns for unprecedented, lasting healing.
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Ask yourself questions to uncover and reveal the root cause of your illness and suffering.
• Sit down and dive deeply into your subconscious to recognize how to release the patterns that hold you back from joy, wellbeing, and being your true self.
• Dissolve old patterns that you thought you'd always have to live with.
• Better balance your masculine and feminine energies to access your "Neutral center /Zero-Point/God mind"
• Have a deep philosophical grasp of mind-body medicine and true Holism.
• Give yourself the great gift of that “aha” life-changing moment of awareness in seeing how your body reflects your mind and emotions.
Next Event begins May 26-28, 2023
• 17 hours of training over 1 weekend.
•This event is Online on Zoom (some will be offered in person).
•This event will be recorded and available to those who missed a part of the course.
• Question + Answer session follow up (2 hrs) with Dr. Moshe and Dr. Allison is available as an option at registration (2 months after training).
• Friday 6-9pm Eastern time
• Saturday 10am to 6pm Eastern time (1 hour for lunch)
• Sunday 10am to 6pm Eastern time (1 hour for lunch)
Cost - $449.00 USD
"Know Thyself; then thou shalt know the Universe and God."